Winnington Park Mini & Junior Lockdown Home Nations Challenge 2021
From Sunday 17th January to 12pm on Saturday 6th February.
The main purpose of this is to continue to promote mental health and wellbeing, exercise is the key to maintaining both physical and mental positivity. Both the players and parents can involve themselves to work as a team to reach the furthest distance by walking, running or cycling. Both the players and parents scores will be added together so this makes the 800-mile distance more achievable particularly for our younger age groups.
Each and every MJ team work together and smash this challenge, let’s see what the OVERALL Mini & Junior distance will be…
The guidelines are as follows
- Adhere to the current COVID guidelines
- Coaches/Team Admins collate the mileage covered by your age group
- I will ask for updates during the challenge
- Encourage wearing Winnington Park Kit
- Ask for permission from parents but capture the effort with photos and video
- We will promote this with local media
There will be team shields who finishes 1st, 2nd and 3rd - these will be engraved and take pride of place in the clubhouse and will form part of this unpresented history.